[HCoop-Discuss] Board Election 2010 results

Adam Chlipala adam at chlipala.net
Wed Apr 14 09:55:35 EDT 2010

Nathan Kennedy wrote:
> Alright, let's try this differently; new board members, are you available
> for a meeting at noon New York time, 16:00 UTC this Saturday:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=17&year=2010&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=179
>
> Please respond with your availability, and if this time does not work,
> your window of availability.

I think Davor is the last one we're waiting for a response from, and he
just told me that his schedule is flexible and he'll go along with
whatever time we choose.  Thus, some time tomorrow, if no one has
objected yet to this proposed time, I'll make an official announcement
that the meeting will occur then.