[HCoop-Discuss] Board Election 2010 results

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Mon Apr 12 08:35:46 EDT 2010

Alright, let's try this differently; new board members, are you available
for a meeting at noon New York time, 16:00 UTC this Saturday:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=17&year=2010&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

Please respond with your availability, and if this time does not work,
your window of availability.

-ntk