[HCoop-Discuss] Board Election 2010 results

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Sun Apr 11 19:39:57 EDT 2010

Here are the results of the 2010 Board of Directors election after one
week of voting.  Please verify that your vote was counted correctly.

The winning candidates are Adam Chlipala and Clinton Ebadi for Class 1
(two year terms) and Richard Darst for Class 3 (one year term).

All voters: aaditya, adamc, akinoame, bailey, bandrews, berkley, bpt, btr,
carter, cfallin, clinton, cobbal, dmwit, docelic, elbows, flagrantpork,
frank, freat, hallgren, kattla, kp, lauren, layline, luks, luna, mrc,
mwolson, nevetski, nion, nkv, ntk, oct, paul, peteg, pi3832, rkd, rob,
sajith, saon, shaun, staylor, tanveer, vikas, xxcn (44 voters total)

Voting for Adam Chlipala:
adamc, akinoame, bandrews, bpt, btr, carter, cfallin, clinton, cobbal,
docelic, elbows, frank, freat, hallgren, kp, layline, luks, luna, mrc,
nevetski, nion, nkv, oct, paul, pi3832, rkd, sajith, saon, tanveer, vikas,
xxcn (31 votes)

Voting for Clinton Ebadi:
aaditya, adamc, bandrews, berkley, bpt, btr, carter, cfallin, clinton,
cobbal, dmwit, docelic, elbows, flagrantpork, frank, freat, hallgren,
kattla, lauren, layline, luks, luna, mrc, mwolson, nevetski, nion, nkv,
ntk, paul, pi3832, rkd, rob, saon, shaun, staylor, tanveer (36 votes)

Voting for Richard Darst:
aaditya, adamc, bandrews, berkley, carter, cfallin, cobbal, dmwit,
docelic, elbows, frank, freat, hallgren, kattla, kp, lauren, luks, luna,
mrc, mwolson, nion, nkv, oct, paul, rob, sajith, shaun, staylor (28 votes)

Voting for Brian Templeton:
aaditya, akinoame, berkley, bpt, btr, clinton, dmwit, flagrantpork,
kattla, kp, lauren, layline, nevetski, ntk, oct, rkd, rob, sajith, saon,
shaun, staylor (21 votes)

Voting for None of the above:
bailey, peteg (2 votes)

Thank you to all candidates and all members for voting.  We did exceed a
quorum of 20% of the membership required by our bylaws.

Board members: Please email hcoop-discuss with your availability for the
first board meeting.  I suggest a date over the next weekend, Saturday or
Sunday in particular, Friday afternoon as an alternative.  Once a new
secretary is selected I will ship the archives to the new secretary.

Nathan Kennedy
Outgoing HCoop Inc. secretary