[HCoop-Discuss] Fw: Suggestion about payments that would be helpfu l (I believe)

j.c.hallgren at juno.com j.c.hallgren at juno.com
Mon Sep 7 15:11:37 EDT 2009

Agreed and given that Checkout fees may change and most likely increase if they do, I'd much rather have the result still be at least over a "share" multiple rather than slightly less as it's now, so that instead of getting $19.22 or whatever, I'd get $20.22...thus if it doesn't come out exactly right to a $5 increment, that's fine...