[HCoop-Discuss] IRC meeting to help with planning

Richard Darst rkd at hcoop.net
Fri Sep 4 15:52:49 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 03, 2009 at 06:22:29PM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> Hi,
>
> During the email outage, I proposed an IRC meeting to work on
> organization to get things done.  A link to the poll to find a time is
> here:
>
> http://doodle.com/z8humnshcksqiz24

> I'd encourage anyone interested in helping out (not just as an admin,
> but possible admins and other non-admin volunteers).

Here is the task distribution from the admin area on the wiki:

http://wiki.hcoop.net/TaskDistribution

As you can see, there are a lot of empty slots.  There are "set things
up" admins who need knowledge to set up the daemons, but also people
around to fix things when they break (like the imap problems recently,
and again today).

I've also noticed that we have lots of members signed up, but no
current or past admins (or did I miss someone?).  Do any current or
past admins have comments or can come?

Thanks,

- Richard