No subject

Wed Oct 7 13:31:28 EDT 2009

and Davor decide is best for future hardware.

I'd encourage people to have the hardware here by the weekend of
December 11th, as Frank said on IRC that he would be around and could
help install it.  (Reminder: access card for me so that I can fix
things?)

> Now, if we offered significantly more disk space, how many people would
> take advantage of being able to have essentially infinite space? I know
> that I would actually upload a bunch of old photographs that take up a
> few gigs of disk space.

I'd probably do a similar thing here.  It would make it much easier to
replace my current site(s).

Thanks for all of your work on this,

- Richard