[HCoop-Discuss] Budget Issues, Membership Meeting, and Overhauling HCoop

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Thu Oct 15 14:54:59 EDT 2009

kattla <kattla at hcoop.net> writes:

> On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 4:43 PM, Steve Taylor <staylor at ncf.ca> wrote:
>> 34 votes so far. Show us you are part of Hcoop. Vote.
>> <https://members.hcoop.net/portal/poll?vote=28>
>
> I think the poll is a little bit weird. We need to raise the dues to
> make everything go around. Why do we need a poll for that? Do we have
> any choice in that matter? If instead the poll asked "Would you leave
> hcoop if we raised the dues to $7?", then I would have no problem
> answering it, and I would answer "no".

My intent with the poll was to see the ceiling of what members would be
willing to spend on HCoop; it is mostly just to get a feel for how many
people would be departing if we raised dues a bit.

One of my goals is to keep does as low as possible, but obviously $5 is
not working out now.

(Sorry about being terse; I managed to catch some horrid sickness and am
barely conscious now)

--
unknownlamer: I just asked a girl out to a greek tragedy
LeebertLaptop: hmm