[HCoop-Discuss] Budget Issues, Membership Meeting, and Overhauling HCoop

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Thu Oct 15 09:08:58 EDT 2009

Steve Taylor wrote:
> Would the cost increases discussed also increase deposits? Would the
> increases be multiplied by pledge level?

This would be for the board to decide with a vote.  The current deposit
amount was arrived at by multiplying monthly dues by 3, since this is in
line with our bylaws, making it possible for the board to vote out
members who stop paying, without letting those members run deficits
first.  Thus, I expect the same "multiply by 3" rule would carry the
day, if we change dues.