[HCoop-Discuss] Mailing list subscription policies

kattla kattla at hcoop.net
Thu Nov 12 13:06:27 EST 2009

How about ignoring the issue? Is it not reasonable to expect people
who has subscribed manually with a non-hcoop address to also
unsubscribe manually when they leave hcoop (unless they still want to
be subscribed)?
If for some lists we really don't want non-members we don't have to
allow non-hcoop addresses for those.