[HCoop-Discuss] IRC meeting outcomes

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sun Nov 1 12:29:02 EST 2009

At today's IRC meeting, we decided the following:

- Frank Bynum is going to look into colocation offers near him in
Houston, since he expects he can be available for on site visits, and
that he can recruit trustworthy locals to do the same.
- We will have another IRC meeting in a week, at this time:

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=8&year=2009&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
- Within two weeks of today, the board will make a decision on the new
dues rate, to be charged starting Dec. 1.

If anyone would like to attend the next meeting but can't because of the
time, please suggest an alternate time soon.  Otherwise, I expect I'll
announce this time on hcoop-announce in about a day from now.

Meeting logs can be found here:
    http://hcoop.net/~rkd/hcoop/logs/hcoop.2009-11-01.log.txt
They may move to a more official location soon.