[HCoop-Discuss] Dedicated servers?

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sat May 23 11:52:05 EDT 2009

Clinton Ebadi wrote:
> If we are going to continue with Peer1 for a while, I can dedicate most
> of my time starting May 27 to getting hopper online as our mail server

If you're up for it, then I think this is definitely worth doing. There
shouldn't really be that much to do. megacz's strong position on
sticking with colocation is convincing me pretty well, but I don't think
we can realistically get our act together on a big switch like that
quickly enough that it wouldn't help to get our Peer 1 performance
ironed out in the mean time. Your suggestions of John Companies is a
good one, and we should look into them for colocation, too.