[HCoop-Discuss] Re: Idea to get regular users more involved withthe nuts-and-bolts of HCOOP

David Snider david at davidsnider.net
Mon Jun 1 19:08:36 EDT 2009

I was thinking more along the lines of somebody figuring out how to get XYZ
Web Framework running within our setup, writing down the steps and then
handing it over to an Admins for implementation. Not to actually re-upload
the images. It's a bit of a timesaver in that we don't have to rely on
Admins to figure everything out for us.