[HCoop-Discuss] Recusing myself from HCoop planning

Philip Neustrom philipn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:12:47 EDT 2009

Does HCoop have an executive director?  This seems a job for him/her.  If
not, I'd suggest the board appoint someone to manage this stuff and make
decisions.

Also, I'd like to say that I much appreciate your dedication and willingness
to acknowledge there are improvements that can be made.  I know what burnout
feels like, especially with volunteer work.

--philip