[HCoop-Discuss] how do I add options to a poll that I have created?

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Thu Jul 30 08:55:18 EDT 2009

John T. Settino wrote:
> Same thing for me, megacz; I suppose neither of us are "poll admins".
> Strange how the permissions let you create a poll, but not delegate
> admin rights on it to you as creator.

In a previous message, I asked for concrete suggestions for changes to
the behavior.  If you have one, please state it as such.

The original motivation behind this design decision is to make it
possible for any member to create a poll whose results can be
interpreted accurately, without having to trust that member not to muck
with the poll settings after it has already started.  I'm not going to
try to defend the present validity of that reasoning, just to let you
know why I wrote the code that I wrote.