[HCoop-Discuss] how do I add options to a poll that I have created?

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Fri Jul 24 09:46:34 EDT 2009

Adam Megacz wrote:
> After creating a poll via the members.hcoop.net interface, how do I
> add options to it?

The poll interface doesn't allow you to modify a poll that is already
active, as indicated by its start and stop dates, unless you're marked
as a poll admin.  I believe the interface to add choices is obvious when
the system wants to let you use it. :)

Maybe this is a bad design choice.  I'm on the road now, but I can tweak
the code to follow agreed-upon change requests on Sunday or later.