[HCoop-Discuss] Mire K-Lined on Freenode

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Sat Jul 11 14:42:07 EDT 2009

Greetings,

Lrrr noted on IRC that mire had been k-lined:

  <Lrrr> mire.hcoop.net has been k-lined, wtf?
  <Lrrr> It says it got banned for spamming.

I think that this warrants a sysadmin or board member emailing the
freenode staff to get the details in the incident as it could indicate
that we have a member up to no good or a potentially compromised
account. Either that or a simple misunderstanding that should be cleared
up.

(I'm volunteering to do the emailing and reporting if any other board
members think we should do this.)

--
* jeffcovey becomes too groggy to read the directions and becomes
  the year's first nasal spray overdose fatality.