[HCoop-Discuss] Federal legislation affecting HCoop operations

laurent oget laurent at oget.net
Fri Feb 20 14:00:41 EST 2009

2009/2/20 Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net>:
> Nathan Kennedy wrote:
>> That said I don't think HCoop should take an official position unless we
>> have near-unanimity on the board and support from the membership.
>>

> My position really depends on whether this is really just about DHCP or
> if it encompasses shell server logins.  In the former case, I'm actually
> in favor of this bill.

This is wildly off-topic, but  living in a cohousing community in
which there are a number of free wi-fi networks, some of them provided
by the community, and playing music in a community center which also
has an open network, this bills gives me cold sweats.

Laurent, new hcoop-er

PS: Nice to meet you all.