[HCoop-Discuss] Final Hardware List

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Wed Dec 16 09:16:10 EST 2009

Richard Darst wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 09:54:40AM -0500, Adam Chlipala wrote:
>
>> Richard Darst wrote:
>>
>>> Clinton, board: what can I do to get an access card and Peer1 access
>>> for me?
>>>

>> Was someone supposedly working on this, or are we coming up with a plan
>> from scratch?
>>
> I think we (clinton, I think - ?) had decided that getting a new card
> was best (however, are there other cards from people other than frank
> who are no longer in NYC that could send it to me?).
>
> If we need a new Peer1 primary contact, I volunteer for that, too.

It's probably clear by now that our status quo assigns no one the
responsibility of doing anything about your request.  ntk was usually
the one handling communication with Peer 1, but he has pretty
unapologetically started ignoring HCoop.  Some time in the next few
days, I'll do my best to contact Peer 1 and get you set up with access,
as well as try to convey that you should be the new primary contact, if
no one has suggested otherwise by the time when I feel like doing this.