[HCoop-Discuss] Finalizing Hardware Upgrade

Richard Darst rkd at hcoop.net
Sun Dec 6 09:33:50 EST 2009

On Sun, Dec 06, 2009 at 08:29:10AM -0500, Adam Chlipala wrote:

> Then I guess I should order these shipped to Peer 1 ASAP?  Most vendors

I should add - if you need to, I can give you my address for
shipping.  It's secure enough, doormen will receive the packages and
store them.

If Peer1 will hold the server, that would be highly ideal from a
transportation standpoint for me.  But that would mean I'd have to go
there from 9-5 to get it, right?

Finally, if I am the one to do the installation, it would help to get
on the Peer1 access list and get an access card.  I can help by being
a peer1 contact, if needed.

- Richard