[HCoop-Discuss] Recusing myself from HCoop planning

Rob Gubler rgubler at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 23:07:31 EDT 2009

> I think this hostility you perceive is all in your head.
>
> I, for one, am only interested in ensuring that the members are given
> an accurate depiction of what AFS does and does not offer.  I do argue
> quite forcefully when I feel they are being mislead, but calling that
> "hostility" is pretty laughable.

This is obviously complete bullshit as you resort to personal attacks.  You
are by far the most trollish person in this coop.  You desperately need to
work on your constructive criticism skills; as I see it all you do is go
around and display how much bigger your perceived epeen is from the next
user.  You have absolutely no sense of responsibility or integrity.  I have
no idea how you can prance around on IRC to such an extent that you get our
entire host banned, using various hcoop accounts, let alone an admin
account, then demand an apology for someone calling you out on it.  You need
to step back and take a breath and really contemplate how much of a douche
bag you really are.

-Rob