[HCoop-Discuss] Recusing myself from HCoop planning

Davor Ocelic docelic at hcoop.net
Tue Aug 4 13:25:28 EDT 2009

On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 11:52:51 -0400
Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> wrote:

> Adam Chlipala wrote:
> > I no longer want to be involved with planning HCoop's next steps.
> > best moves are for us, I've encountered too much negativity of the
> > kind that mistakes the argument for the person who's making it.
> >
> > Any kind of big change like this really needs at least one
> > designated "overseer."  That means that someone else needs to step
> > up into this role and stick with it.  Any volunteers?
> >

> This mailing list has been quiet on new-stuff-planning since my
> message.  We don't necessarily need one person to lead the charge,
> but I'll just repeat that I'm not going to be facilitating these
> discussions anymore.  If some discussion doesn't start up again soon,
> my conclusion will be that we will be staying with our current,
> understaffed set-up for the foreseeable future.

I wanted to join the discussion with some useful information, but for
now I'd just say that I've been assuming we will "be staying with
our current, understaffed set-up for the foreseeable future".

I don't see us being able to either recruit significantly more staff
or increase HCoop's income.

And without the change in at least one of the two areas, we're
forced to just maintain status quo.

-doc