[HCoop-Discuss] [HCoop-Announce] Reminder about AFS permissions

C. Howell caden at hcoop.net
Wed Sep 10 14:02:49 EDT 2008

caden at mire:~$ fsr setacl public_html/ caden.daemon rlidwka
caden at mire:~$ fsr setacl public_html/ system:anyuser none

It works!  Thank you.  I thought I added caden.daemon when I set up my
web pages but I didn't use fsr and I missed some directories.  The
system:anyuser read permissions hid my error.