[HCoop-Discuss] [HCoop-Announce] Reminder about AFS permissions

C. Howell caden at hcoop.net
Wed Sep 10 13:07:11 EDT 2008

I turned off system:anyuser access for my public_html and now it gives
the 403 forbidden error.

Is there a way I can remove my public_html from being shared readable
over afs and still expose it to the web?  (For example, if I were
using a robots.txt file to prevent indexing of my data on google, it
would be pointless if the contents are indexed over AFS anyway.)

Thanks,

Caden