[HCoop-Discuss] [HCoop-Announce] Reminder about AFS permissions

Daniel Margolis dan at hcoop.net
Tue Sep 9 16:28:15 EDT 2008

That would be nice for resolving the Kerberos thing as well (providing users
the option to use ssh keys). And I won't claim to love using FS ACLs over
POSIX permission bits, either (not that they're non-functional--although
file-level permissions are often nice--so much as I like being able to stick
with what I know).

Any idea what the timeline on this would be? Because of the above issues,
I've been planning to abandon hcoop as soon as I get around to finding
someplace new. But if this is really going to happen, I'd probably stick it
out and see how that goes.

Dan