[HCoop-Discuss] Request for voluntary donations

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Thu Oct 16 09:55:58 EDT 2008

Time for the weekly update on the donation drive!

There have been no new donations since my last message.  At our last
board meeting, we resolved to sell some of our unused hardware and put
the proceedings towards this deficit.  Even with that, it is not looking
likely that we will manage to cover even half of the remaining shortfall
with the amounts of donations we are getting so far.  We would probably
need multiple members pledging at least $100.  (I was already planning
to do that myself.)