[HCoop-Discuss] Gmail filter thing

Björn Lindström bkhl at hcoop.net
Mon Nov 3 13:51:17 EST 2008

I just noticed that Gmnail now lets you specify a filter and give
"Never send it to Spam" as the action to take. Don't konw how long
that has been in there, but I didn't sdee it before now.

It's not a complete solution to our trouble, but it's a better
work-around for individual users than  what has been available
earlier.

To make it simpler to set up a filter it could be useful to decide
either on a From address to always use, or some tag to put in the
subject, of all official mail sent out that you are expected to read
as a member. (Including balance notifications and such.)