[HCoop-Discuss] wiki2.hcoop.net very slow? (Also "mire"?)

wmsar wmsar at hcoop.net
Fri May 23 12:16:39 EDT 2008

I too have experienced very slow page-load on the Wiki pages -- quite
frequently, actually.

I also noticed that the apache servers on mire(?) seem to have periodic
"slowness" serving web pages.  For example, http://whitemountainsar.org
can sometimes take a "long" time to load (5-10 seconds), and other times
it comes right up.  On the main page, I access the 'mysql' server to
retrieve "Upcoming Events", so I don't know if that may be a
contributing factor.  I haven't really investigated... my bad... just
venting.   :)

Thanks