[HCoop-Discuss] hcoop-help mailing list policy

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sun May 18 14:34:41 EDT 2008

Adam Megacz wrote:
> Subscription requests are not processed automatically; you have to
> wait for the "list owner" to manually approve your request for
> permission to subscribe to the list.  Why is this?

We've been through this before. ;)

You're supposed to use the "Preferences" page on the portal to subscribe
to the lists, and you can subscribe instantly there.

You argued before that this way of doing things is very
counter-intuitive, but I don't think anyone else has ever complained, so
I still stand by it.