[HCoop-Discuss] Dues budgeting

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sun Mar 9 11:39:21 EDT 2008

I've been accumulating a list of expenses not yet billed out to the
membership:
    http://wiki.hcoop.net/PendingExpenses

My current thinking is that we should Try Really Hard to come up with a
budget and set a fixed per-pledge-unit monthly cost at our next board
meeting, which should come after the election which starts less than a
month from now.  Another reason to hold off that short amount of
additional time is that March is a designated grace period for members
to adjust to the new deposit policy, so we don't want to shake things up
even more until afterward.

Any objections to this?  It also couldn't hurt to get some discussion
going on particulars of dues-setting now, and maybe the positions of
different candidates can even influence members' votes.