[HCoop-Discuss] Kerberos & ssh not working

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sun Jun 15 17:48:58 EDT 2008

vegai wrote:
> I'm unable to login without password using kerberos as instructed
> in the wiki. I'm probably doing something wrong, but I have no more
> ideas what to try.

I just want to interject the latest in my series of periodic meta-comments:

hcoop-discuss is not for asking for help with technical issues.  Use
hcoop-help for that.  If it turns out that you want to do something, and
that admins have chosen a policy that prevents you from doing it, then
hcoop-sysadmin is the place to start a discussion on it, not
hcoop-discuss.  We're trying to keep this list low-traffic, to make it
reasonable for as many members as possible to read every message, and
technical discussions like this tend to go on and on, with most list
subscribes tuning out early on.  (If you want to make a request that you
don't think needs a discussion, then opening a Bugzilla bug is an even
better option.)