[HCoop-Discuss] How to troubleshoot mail not getting through

Steve Taylor staylor at ncf.ca
Wed Jan 16 23:49:32 EST 2008

docelic <docelic at mire.hcoop.net> writes:

> On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 12:38:58PM -0500, Steve Taylor wrote:
>> This message from ntk did not get through
>>
>> -------
>> [HCoop-Discuss] Bylaws revisions again (adding two seats to the board)
>> Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
>> Wed Jan 16 02:24:37 EST 2008
>> -------
>> Normal path is staylor at hcoop.net. .forward sends it to staylor at ncf.ca
>>
>> Before I go to bugzilla, what troubleshooting can I do; what bugzilla
>> module (mailman?) does it go to and what information is needed in the
>> bug report?
>
> Hi Steve,
>
> Please reply back to this list if the e-mail does not arrive by
> the end of today. (We'll look into it in any case, but this will
> be useful information).
>
> -doc

It's now about 11:33 [EDT] and that mail has not come through

I sent a paste (without HCoop headers) of it from me to me to see if
it was blocked as spam; I received it and, if useful, it included
these headers among others:

My ISP, as you can tell, is using SpamAssassin to score and spamFilter
to classify based on that score.

Time 11:45 [EDT]

Thanks.