[HCoop-Discuss] [HCoop-Announce] New kinds of contact information settable in the portal

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Mon Feb 25 18:36:52 EST 2008

Steve Taylor wrote:
> Thanks for adding nick and others to the drop-down box. How should we
> indicate the emergency options? Is that what "Alternate e-mail" refers
> to?

Realistically, none of this contact information will be used if we can
succeed at reaching you by @hcoop.net e-mail for non-time-critical
issues.  Everything else counts as enough of an "emergency" in my mind,
so I don't see a reason to distinguish.

> By the way, is that task too complex: revising things like the
> contact page / associated files, scripts, etc. or would you prefer
> that someone with the right skills took it over?

I'll avoid answering your question directly by saying that I think that
it's best for the co-op for me to keep doing everything related to the
portal.  It would be nice if someone else could do it, but I don't see
that happening any time soon.