[HCoop-Discuss] [docelic,ntk] Balances policy

docelic docelic at mire.hcoop.net
Sun Feb 24 18:16:37 EST 2008

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 06:07:32PM -0500, Adam Chlipala wrote:
> docelic wrote:
> > I vote for this modified scheme.
> >

> I vote for it with either 1 or 2 month non-freeze grace period, though I
> prefer 1 month, because it can be harder than you think to get people's
> attention.  I think the amount should be a whole number of months,
> because we are on a monthly dues schedule.

Okay, Nathan when you get a chance read up on the modifications
and state your vote, along with 1-or-2 months non-freeze period.

(One month means taking member services down after 30 days of running
on their deposit and having two deposit-months left. Two months means
taking services down after 60 days on deposit and having 1 deposit-month
left).

I don't have a particular preference between the two, in fact, Adam
might have a point above.

-doc