[HCoop-Discuss] Who's the hcoop-misc moderator?

Michael Olson mwolson at hcoop.net
Fri Feb 22 17:54:42 EST 2008

Franklin Gordon Bynum <frank at hcoop.net> writes:

> On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:12:09 -0500, Steve Taylor <staylor at ncf.ca> wrote:
>> When I mailed to hcoop-misc I got a nag
>
> You are subscribed to the list with your @hcoop.net address.  When you
> send mail to the list from an address that isn't on the subscription
> list, it gets moderated.  I always assumed that it was just an e-mail
> to one of the admins, because messages sent from my other address were
> always delivered after a short delay.

Yeah, it sends the list admin an email message whenever a message is
placed in the moderation queue.  Currently that's me.  I try to go
through the queue about twice a week, and realistically get through it
once a week.  I don't mind getting an off-list email reminder from
someone whose message has not been cleared yet.

--
Michael Olson
HCoop System Administrator