[HCoop-Discuss] Something broke in email on hcoop?

Tanveer Singh tanveer at hcoop.net
Thu Feb 14 11:31:09 EST 2008

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 3:18 PM, Tanveer Singh <tanveer at hcoop.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Tanveer Singh <tanveer at hcoop.net> wrote:
>  > hi,
>

>  >  As of now all emails to tanveer at hcoop.net(this address) are getting
>  >  forwarded to my gmail address, but all emails to any address on my
>  >  domains tanveer.in, tanveerkhaira.org and ihro.in are getting stored
>  >  on hcoop itself!
>  >
>  >  I have already filed a bugzilla request for the same.
>  >  Anybody else facing this issue?
>  >  regards
>  >  Tanveer
>  >

>  Sorry, my mistake, the emails sent to my domains are not on hcoop at all.
>  However emails sent to my domains are not reaching the server at all,
>  However I am able to access the webpages, such as https://tanveer.in

I spoke to docelic on irc and he suggested to use .forward instead of procmail
Now I am getting my mail, but the problem is I can't seem to find the
mail which was sent to me from the time something broke on
hcoop(11:40am Indian standard time) till now.
Where does procmailrc fit in the whole scheme ofthings?