[HCoop-Discuss] [HCoop-Announce] Mire back up

Steve Taylor staylor at ncf.ca
Tue Feb 12 23:13:35 EST 2008

My two cents: As a non-technical user I say thanks to all who
created HCoop in the first place -- and just got it back online.
Discussion of constructive solutions is part of coop.

Not a question, a hope/idea: that we are already, to the extent it's
useful, in contact with the coop / sysadmin community dealing with
similar problems.