[HCoop-Discuss] domtool and rewrite rules.

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Sat Feb 2 19:39:44 EST 2008

> No, I don't have an easy suggestion.  I hope you agree that it's no good
> if a bug in one member's popular site can stall Apache for everyone, and
> an infinite-looping rewrite set can do exactly that.

I agree that its no good if someones bug takes down the server.
.But... It really sucks to spend 2 days working on something, to find
out it just is not supported, especially since it is a documented
feature in apache.

Now due to this undocumented item, I can not migrate my main site
here, which was the whole reason I signed up for for hcoop.

Now I need to rethink things.

-Steve

--
Blog - http://www.fratm.com/index.php/User:Fratm
"Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment." - Lao-Tzu