[HCoop-Discuss] domtool and rewrite rules.

Björn Lindström bkhl at elektrubadur.se
Sat Feb 2 11:44:09 EST 2008

On Feb 2, 2008 5:38 PM, Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> wrote:
> P.S.: Should we be taking some action now on the idea of creating a new
> mailing list for members helping members with technical questions?  This
> thread pretty clearly doesn't fit the topic of hcoop-discuss.

That sounds like a good idea, especially combined with a practise of
answering questions to it of a general nature by editing the wiki and
pointing there.

That way it would both provide a forum for people needing help with
particular questions, and a way to find and amend white spots in the
documentation.