[HCoop-Discuss] local advocacy

Anil K. Narayanan anil at hcoop.net
Wed Apr 30 12:53:06 EDT 2008

Dunno if my message got across. Resending.

Benjamin Hell <beni at hcoop.net> writes:

> David Crawshaw wrote:
>> posters advertising hcoop
>>
>> http://www.hcoop.net/~crawshaw/hcoop-a4.pdf
>>
>>  Any thoughts?
>
> The logo looks a bit blurred, which could be fixed by using a vector
> graphics version instead. I checked on the wiki, but all I could
> find was http://anil.net.in/images/drwg/hcoop/hc_rh_glb_rj45_big.png
>  (linked from http://wiki.hcoop.net/LogoDiscussion).
>
> Does a scalable vector version of the logo exist?

It does, but I was not comfortable putting it up where people outside
hcoop could get it. The SVG file is like the master copy.

Anyways, kuribas had asked me for that earlier and I had passed him a hi-res
rendering (which might work for you). Its here :

http://anil.net.in/images/drwg/hcoop/hcooprh.png

Its on the LogoDiscussion page as well (not inline image, just a link).
--
Anil.
http://anil.net.in/