[HCoop-Discuss] Upgrade policy for MoinMoin

Michael Olson mwolson at hcoop.net
Tue Apr 8 20:19:37 EDT 2008

Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> writes:

> My intention was not that unregistered MoinMoins should keep working.
> People would be responsible for registering each new wiki that they
> create.

Then I might as well be grepping through /etc/apache2/vhosts on mire and
save people the trouble of updating a wiki page.

If anyone has an issue with getting their wiki instances updated, let me
know by the end of the week, and then I'll spend more time thinking
about how to do the parallel versions of Moin thing.

--
Michael Olson
HCoop System Administrator