[HCoop-Discuss] mire account holders: please help test email setup

Michael Olson mwolson at hcoop.net
Sun May 20 11:31:47 EDT 2007

> On 5/18/07, Michael Olson <mwolson at hcoop.net> wrote:
>> I took a look at your .procmailrc, and it looks like you are delivering
>> mail elsewhere at the end, so it wouldn't be kept on fyodor anyway.
>> Does mail still get delivered to that other address?
>>
> Nope, the mail does not get delivered to the other address, if I add
> the lines listed, it just goes to mire, not to the other address.

The following works perfectly for me on fyodor.

:0 c
! mwolson at deleuze.hcoop.net

I suspect the problem might be because those lines are placed before the
definitions of LOGFILE, etc. in your .procmailrc, while for my config
they come after (this is what I meant by "put them at the top" earlier,
but that instruction was ambiguous I guess).

If that doesn't work, put those lines just before your "forward all
mail" rule.

--
       Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652     |
 http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net  |  /` |\ | | |