[HCoop-Discuss] imap.hcoop.org users: please try again

Eric Hanchrow offby1 at blarg.net
Fri May 18 11:02:19 EDT 2007

    Adam> If you were having trouble with imap.hcoop.net prior to
    Adam> 10:15pm on 17-May, please try again and let us know.

Previously, when I tried to create a folder in my Inbox, nothing would
happen -- I'd see no error message, but I wouldn't see the folder
appear, either (I'm using a recent Thunderbird).

Now when I try, I get a message that says

    Unable to connect to your IMAP server.  You may have exceeded the
    maximum number of connections to this server.

--
98% of ... computers is just hacking your way through the jungle
with a blunt machete.  Lisp ... can save you 90% of the