[HCoop-Discuss] mire account holders: please help test email setup

Tanveer Singh tanveer1979 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:05:26 EDT 2007

On 5/17/07, Michael Olson <mwolson at hcoop.net> wrote:
> "Tanveer Singh" <tanveer at hcoop.net> writes:
>
> > On 5/17/07, Michael Olson <mwolson at hcoop.net> wrote:
> >> :0 c
> >> ! user at deleuze.hcoop.net
> > Ok, I presume this command will forward copy of all the mail to new
> > server while leaving what is happening currently intact
>
> Yep.
Not happening. All mail going to mire(I checked using less on
Maildir/new, is there pine or something installed locally?). But no
mail left on fyodor.
My earlier procmailrc used to run SPAMASSASIN and forward all mail to
another address, but now all mail is going to mire with mail not being
forwarded.
I added this to the top of the .procmailrc
## For mire forward ##
:0 c
! tanveer at deleuze.hcoop.net

Tanveer