[HCoop-Discuss] Financial situation

Adam Megacz megacz at hcoop.net
Tue May 1 17:49:10 EDT 2007

Michael Potter <mpotter at hcoop.net> writes:
> These things together seem to point towards current admins becoming
> the paid admins.

I can assure you that I personally have absolutely zero interest in
being paid to work for hcoop.

Getting paid would take away my autonomy and the satisfaction of
contributing to the growth of a community resource, which are the
reasons why I'm here.  Besides which, my consulting rate is above what
any sane person would pay a sysadmin.

I also teach math at a prison -- same situation.  There's no way I'd
let them pay me for it.

  - a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380