[HCoop-Discuss] [HCoop-Announce] Reminder: Upcoming board elections and nomination deadline

Michael Leonhard uic at tamale.net
Fri Mar 30 16:10:09 EDT 2007

I use SquirrelMail to sort mailing list messages into their own folders.
So I have HCoop-Admin, HCoop-Announce, HCoop-Discuss, HCoop-Misc,
HCoop-Support, and HCoop-SysAdmin.  This keeps the emails separated from
spam.  Nathan, I suggest that you adopt a similar configuration.

My only gripe with SquirrelMail is that its threading mode doesn't work
for HCoop-Support, since the emails generated by the portal do not have
unique subject lines.  I would like to suggest that each support ticket be
given a unique ID, which is included in the subject line of all related
emails.

-Michael