[HCoop-Discuss] [HCoop-Announce] Reminder: Upcoming board elections and nomination deadline

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Mon Mar 26 23:25:41 EDT 2007

Graham Freeman wrote:
> Considering that life gets busy for us all at times, and that he's
> not being paid for his considerable and uniquely valuable
> contributions, I'd be inclined to give Nathan as much leeway as he
> needs or wants.  :)

Every volunteer in a specific position has agreed to respond to e-mails
within 24 hours.  No exceptions except in life-threatening situations,
with the easy way out of allowing advance notice of _any_ away time to
cancel this provision for that time period.  I've confirmed with Nathan
twice in the past (after previous incidents of non-responsiveness) that
he agrees to this rule in principle and sees how important it is to
enabling any group planning over the Internet.

I really don't know what to do.  Nathan acknowledges that he has a
problem with this, so I decided that public confrontation was the
logical next step in my effort to help him overcome his problem. :P