[HCoop-Discuss] Spam Assassin Problems

Francois-Denis Gonthier neumann at lostwebsite.net
Tue Jun 12 20:07:59 EDT 2007

On June 12, 2007 06:33:00 pm John T. Settino wrote:

> I'm not trying to get an attitude or an air of superiority here, but
> despite at least one other confirmed member experiencing problems, no
> one who can actually do anything about it seems to "care." A little
> disconcerting, even if it is the "old" server. Most of us are still
> using it, my primary purpose BEING email.

I'm having the same problem, on a lesser scale.  I've gone from receiving no
spam at all to receiving perhaps 2 dozen per day, which, all things counted,
is just borderline annoying.

The lack of reply of administrator worries me a bit.  Not that I blame them
for anything, but I kinda fear this problem is happening at just the wrong
moment.