[HCoop-Discuss] Spamcop Integration

Michael Olson mwolson at hcoop.net
Wed Jun 13 14:46:13 EDT 2007

Aaron Hsu <aaron.hsu at sacrificumdeo.net> writes:

> On 2007-06-13 07:52:00 -0500, Michael Olson <mwolson at hcoop.net> said:
>
>> All that information is stored in the X-Spam-Status header, right after
>> the "tests=3D" part.
>
> So it would be possible to use the SCBL, then, without harming users
> who didn't like it?

 For some reason, it looks like we are not currently using the SCBL on
fyodor.

Once we get spamassassin up and running on deleuze, which might possibly
happen this weekend if (1) I have time and (2) I can catch Adam S. to
give me a copy of the spamassassin settings on fyodor, I will make
certain that its configuration uses the SCBL, albeit with it
contributing a lower score than is the default (unless there is some
overriding performance reason for not using DNSBL's at all, which is
unlikely).

At that time, if I am understanding spamassassin's source code
correctly, messages that fail the SCBL test can be matched with the
regular expression:

  ^X-Spam-Status:.*tests=[^ ]*RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET

--
       Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652     |
 http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net  |  /` |\ | | |