[HCoop-Discuss] Members portal

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Tue Jul 17 00:17:13 EDT 2007

Shaun Kruger wrote:
> I see that the old members portal is out of date so I don't want to
> make a payment on it for fear of it being lost.

I'll also point out that there is no such thing as "making a payment on"
either portal.  Both just contain helpful links to external payment
services; nothing done by following these links is specific to anything
on any of our servers.

At the same time, financial bookkeeping has been discontinued on the old
portal, and the new portal is unavailable until we fix the new servers,
so any payment you make now by any method will go unrecorded until then,
though it _will_ add to our bank account balance immediately.