[HCoop-Discuss] Is (my subscription to) this list working?

Zach A zach.a at quakerism.net
Sat Jul 7 10:40:48 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,
I haven't gotten any HCoop-Discuss messages for weeks -- didn't notice
until now for a number of reasons (people visiting, moving, computer
broke).

I'm still signed up for it according to the old portal; the new portal
times out before loading; and I find it hard to believe the list would
remain either broken or inactive for such a long time. Anybody know
what's going on? This email is routed through an HCoop domain, which
may have something to do with it.

Peace,
Zach / za